To Our Valued Patients, Friends and Family:
We are excited to announce that our office will be opening June 8. We have been diligently planning and training our team on the new protocols so that we may safely care for your oral health again. If your appointment with us was canceled due to COVID-19, please be assured that we WILL call you to reschedule.
Your safety and quality dental care have always been a top priority in our office. We are confident that our new efforts coupled with our continued commitment to going above and beyond the standard infection control guidelines provided by the CDC, PA-DOH and OSHA will make our office safer than most places you will visit in our community. As well as protecting you and your family, we are remaining vigilant in protecting our team members with the required PPE so that we are both protected and can safely care for your dental needs.
When you return to our office for your appointments, you may notice some of the new changes we have provided for your safety:
- We have installed new air HEPA filtration and air scrubber purification systems in our HVAC units and duct work.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- We will be wearing additional PPE, including N95 masks, face shields, gowns, scrub caps, eye protection and gloves to keep you and our team safe.
- Our schedules will be adjusted to allow for longer appointment times, social distancing, sterilization and disinfecting of our dental rooms.
- Pre-appointment screening questions will be asked regarding possible symptoms for COVID-19.
- The reception area will now be your car. You will call the office at 717-394-3592 when you arrive in our parking lot. We will let you know when you may enter the building.
- You will be required to wear a mask to enter the building and in our common areas.
- One of our team members will greet you at the front door and ask you the same screening questions as before and also take your temperature.
- We will ask you to wash your hands or use hand sanitizer when you enter the building.
- Paperwork and payments will be available electronically online on our website www.lancastersmilespc.com
- Community areas and surfaces will be disinfected frequently.
We may look a little different and things may take a little longer, but rest assured we are the same caring smiling people you have come to know. We are all so excited to see you again and take care of your oral health care needs.
Please call us with any questions or concerns you may have 717-394-3592. Thank you all for your patience, trust and loyalty to us as your dental care team.
Dr. Michael Funk and Your Team of Friends at Lancaster Smiles